Exactly how good do I need to be to play?
- We cater for a mixture of abilities! From novices to regional representatives, everyone fits in.
- All sessions are led by qualified coaching staff
When do we play?
- Training is every Tuesday and Thursday evening
- Matches are on Sunday afternoons
Where do we play?
- The club is located next to Billesley Common
- Address and directions can be found on the location page
What socials do we have?
- Supplementing the hard work on the pitch, off it we have regular socials.
- Tour is both an opportunity to better get to know your team-mates as much as it is to enjoy a post-season wind-down, over a long weekend. In recent years we have ventured to Paris, Denmark and Liverpool.
How much does it cost?
- An annual membership pays for the running of the club, e.g. league affiliation, coaching.
- The team secretary will provide you with full information about membership and joining requirements
What should I wear to training?
- Rugby or football boots
- Any old jumper, tee shirt, shorts or bottoms
- Gum shield
- Some water!
Is there coaching available?
- Yes, each session is lead by the Head Coach with support from assistance forward and backs coaches.
What is the match kit?
- Shorts and playing shirt will be provided for you on the match day
How old do I have to be?
- You need to be 17yrs+ to train and join as a member, and 18 years+ old to play matches
- Girls up to the age of 11yrs old can play in Moseley RFC’s Mini & Junior section
- There is no upper age limit!
What facilities are there?
- We train on an all weather 3g pitch with floodlights
- We have a modern club house with bar and changing facilities
- There is on-site parking