You'll work along side the other Senior Managers and Coaches to ensure the club vision is reflected in Colts Rugby. You'll be a figure of respect and inspiration to the 1stXV of tomorrow, passing on knowledge about the game and acting as a role model.
Ideally, you'll need to be:
- Enthusiastic and motivating
- A good listener who's easy to approach
- A good timekeeper
What you'll do:
- Make sure all players are registered before the first match by getting all the appropriate information for each player
- Fill in team sheets and other relevant forms before matches
- Make sure the players return their playing kit at the end of each game
- Make sure the teams turn out properly dressed for matches
- Make sure players, families and supporters know where they're playing and training each week
- Represent the Colts at Rugby Meeting (as required)
How much time it will take up:
Around 5-10 hours a week
What you'll get out of it:
This is perhaps the most hands-on way of staying in the game. The influence you have on your players makes it an extremely rewarding and stimulating role. You'll really exemptlify the positive effect that rugby can have on people's lives. It may sound glib, but there's no doubt that the more you put in, the more you get out.