Club app icon

Pitchero Club

The best way to keep up to date with Newbury Blues

View

Membership fees

2017/18 Platinum

£365.00 single payment Club Voting Rights, International Ticket Ballot Application, Season Ticket, Match Day Hospitality Lunch for One Person at ALL 1st XV Home Fixtures (Pre-Booked Only), Bar Discount Card, Adult Touch Rugby

2017/18 Platinum (8 Months)

£45.63 per month Club Voting Rights, International Ticket Ballot Application, Season Ticket, Match Day Hospitality Lunch for One Person at ALL 1st XV Home Fixtures (Pre-Booked Only), Bar Discount Card, Adult Touch Rugby

2017/18 Blues Member

£85.00 single payment Club Voting Rights, International Ticket Ballot Application, Bar Discount Card, Adult Touch Rugby

2017/18 Blues Member (8 Months)

£10.63 per month Club Voting Rights, International Ticket Ballot Application, Bar Discount Card, Adult Touch Rugby

2017/18 Gold Member

£220.00 single payment Club Voting Rights, International Ticket Ballot Application, Single SENIOR or COLTS Player Registration, Multi Player Registration in all MINI & JUNIOR Age Groups, Multiple Player Registration in NRFC ROEBUCKS (U6s), Season Ticket, Bar Discount Card, Adul

2017/18 Gold Member (8 Months)

£27.50 per month Club Voting Rights, International Ticket Ballot Application, Single SENIOR or COLTS Player Registration, Multi Player Registration in all MINI & JUNIOR Age Groups, Multiple Player Registration in NRFC ROEBUCKS (U6s), Season Ticket, Bar Discount Card, Adul

2017/18 Senior Player

£220.00 single payment Club Voting Rights, International Ticket Ballot Application, Single SENIOR Player Registration, Multiple Player Registration in NRFC ROEBUCKS (U6s), Players Kit Bundle, Gym Membership, Bar Discount Card, Adult Touch Rugby, Access to Physio and Weight Room

2017/18 Senior Player (8 Months)

£27.50 per month Club Voting Rights, International Ticket Ballot Application, Single SENIOR Player Registration, Multiple Player Registration in NRFC ROEBUCKS (U6s), Players Kit Bundle, Gym Membership, Bar Discount Card, Adult Touch Rugby, Access to Physio and Weight Room

2017/18 Colts Player

£145.00 single payment Club Voting Rights, International Ticket Ballot Application, Single COLTS Player Registration, Players Kit Bundle, Gym Membership, Bar Discount Card, Adult Touch Rugby, Access to Physio and Weight Room

2017/18 Colts Player (8 Months)

£18.13 per month Club Voting Rights, International Ticket Ballot Application, Single COLTS Player Registration, Players Kit Bundle, Gym Membership, Bar Discount Card, Adult Touch Rugby, Access to Physio and Weight Room

2017/18 M&J Gold Family

£165.00 single payment Club Voting Rights, International Ticket Ballot Application, Multi Player Registration in all MINI & JUNIOR Age Groups (inc girls), Multiple Player Registration in NRFC ROEBUCKS (U6s), Bar Discount Card, Adult Touch Rugby

2017/18 M&J Gold Family (8 Months)

£20.63 per month Club Voting Rights, International Ticket Ballot Application, Multi Player Registration in all MINI & JUNIOR Age Groups (inc girls), Multiple Player Registration in NRFC ROEBUCKS (U6s), Bar Discount Card, Adult Touch Rugby

2017/18 M&J Blues Family

£135.00 single payment Club Voting Rights, International Ticket Ballot Application, Single MINI & JUNIOR Player Registration, Multiple Player Registration in NRFC ROEBUCKS (U6s), Bar Discount Card, Adult Touch Rugby

2017/18 M&J Blues Family (8 Months)

£16.88 per month Club Voting Rights, International Ticket Ballot Application, Single MINI & JUNIOR Player Registration, Multiple Player Registration in NRFC ROEBUCKS (U6s), Bar Discount Card, Adult Touch Rugby

2017/18 M&J Roebucks (U6s) Family

£90.00 single payment Club Voting Rights, International Ticket Ballot Application, Multiple Player Registration in NRFC ROEBUCKS (U6s), Bar Discount Card, Adult Touch Rugby

2017/18 M&J Roebucks (U6s) Family (8 Months)

£11.25 per month Club Voting Rights, International Ticket Ballot Application, Multiple Player Registration in NRFC ROEBUCKS (U6s), Bar Discount Card, Adult Touch Rugby

2017/18 M&J Girls (U12 to U18 Girls) Family

£90.00 single payment Club Voting Rights, International Ticket Ballot Application, Single U12 to U18 GIRL Player Registration, Multiple Player Registration in NRFC ROEBUCKS (U6s), Bar Discount Card, Adult Touch Rugby

2017/18 M&J Girls (U12 to U18 Girls) Family (8 Months)

£11.25 per month Club Voting Rights, International Ticket Ballot Application, Single U12 to U18 GIRL Player Registration, Multiple Player Registration in NRFC ROEBUCKS (U6s), Bar Discount Card, Adult Touch Rugby

Other products

'100+ Club' Prize Draw - 1 Ticket

£2.00 per month Buy a ticket to enter into our monthly prize draw. The prize money will be 40% of the tickets purchases taken that month and the remaining 60% goes to the club to help fund equipment, resources and opportunities for players and coaches.

Affiliations

Club sponsors