Would you like to Sponsor NPTFC ?
By sponsoring Newport Pagnell Town FC not only is it a great way of raising the profile of a business through Corporate Social Responsibility, you’ll also be helping to support your local team’s development programme.
We are a community club with over 50 years successful history of grass roots football with 2 senior teams, over 28 youth teams, and a Sunday league team. This year, we are proud to have received the Newport Pagnell Town Council’s recognition award for raising the profile of the town. The current Chairman also receiving a commendation from the Football Association for contribution to grassroots football.
Last season we competed in the FA Cup and also reached the quarter finals of the FA vase playing in front of crowds of over 3,000 against the eventual winners South Shields . This season we have already entertained MK Dons in a pre season friendly game to a gate of 1,780.
Both the first team and reserves are currently top of their respective leagues and are the most successful Non League team in the area.
Here at NPTFC we are a club with ambition and a 2-5 yr development plan to focus in the following areas:
• Continue to attract all local youth to the Football Club from a very young age.
• Provide football development opportunities for boys & girls regardless of ability.
• Link the Youth development programme through to Under 18’s, Reserves and First Team Football.
• Develop the ground to enable the Club to play at a higher level raising the profile of grassroots football within Milton Keynes and non league football.
• Invest in our local talent ensuring we compete at the highest level possible.
• Provide on-going football opportunities for the older player, through Veterans and Walking Football.
• Develop and enhance our Club House and function room to be used by the local community for other sport, recreational and social activities.
We have numerous opportunities for you to be involved in sponsoring or showing support for the club or we can tailor a package to suit you. Sponsors names, photos and logos will be included throughout our social media channels.
1. Own a stand for the season, yours or your company name and logo will be emblazoned on either all seating stand - £3,000
2. Own a stand for two seasons, yours or your company name and logo will be emblazoned on either all seating stand - £5,000
3. £500 – Sponsor the First Team players training tops with your company name and logo emblazoned across the back of each shirt
4. £1,000 – Main Kit Sponsor, Reserve Team , home or away kit, Sponsors name and logo on the front of each squad members shirt for every game throughout one season. Other kit/bag sponsorship is available.
5. Match Ball sponsor – join the teams on the pitch for flipping the coin - £50
6. Match day sponsor – enjoy club hospitality throughout the afternoon, be escorted onto the pitch by the match day officials and watch the game from prime seats - £100
7. Full page advert in the match day programme for the season (at least 21) - £600. 1 month -£75
8. Half page advert in the match day programme for the season (at least 21) - £350. 1 month - £50 (After each match the programme is live on the website. Sponsors logos are also linked separately. The website has circa 3000 hits per month from all over the world and links to the Football Association website and is popular with football bloggers)
9. Sponsor a player for the season – your name will be in every home game programme alongside your sponsored players profile - £50
10. Advertising Banner pitch side in the ground for 12 months, includes design, production and installation - £125.
11. Advertising Board pitch side in the ground for 12 months, includes design, production and instillation - £250
We look forward to hearing from you to work out what package best fits you or your business.
Julie Handley (Head of NPTFC Media Team)
Updated 14:52 - 21 Nov 2017 by Wayne Harmes