To: All members of NMORFC
From: NMORFC Executive
Subscriptions for 2015-2016
Following the last meeting of the Executive of the club we have reviewed the subscription levels for the next season and a number of changes have been made:
1. Full Senior playing or family membership is £50
2. As all senior teams require new kit we must ask all players to buy new shorts and socks to match. These cost the club £14.95 but we are only charging £10
3. A Social membership is £25. This includes non-playing members, members who chose to play infrequently, Yeoman and students in full time education who are over 18. Shorts and socks will need to be bought by players in this category also.
4. Match fees are £5 per game
5. If required senior players can chose to pay in 2 instalments. 50% preseason and the other 50% by the end of October.
6. Player sponsorship is £250 + vat which includes a kit package of shorts, socks, t-shirt and tracksuit.
7. Members are asked to secure their individual sponsorship by Early August. All players whose sponsor has paid in full during September will receive a free ticket to the annual dinner.
8. Players joining the club during the season will be asked to a pay pro-rata amount.
9. Payment of membership is required before mid-September.
10. All paid up members of the club will be given a membership card and key fob that will be required to be shown at various times. Non-members or failure to show your fob will result in match fees of £10 being charged
Annual Membership income is key to the financial viability of Northampton Mens Own rugby club. We need YOU to pay your membership subs on time this year. We would like all subs in by the start of the season and would urge you to encourage all of your team mates to do the same.
All Members of Northampton Mens Own RFC benefit from:
• Voting rights for one adult member at AGM / EGM
• Three adult playing pitches, floodlit training area, playing areas for mini rugby
• Playing members covered under the RFU insurance scheme
• Qualified age group coaches under the supervision of club head coach
• Keep fit and summer ‘7’s Rugby' during May, June and July
• Participation in draw for International Tickets
• Annual tour and annual awards dinner
• Newly refurbished bar open week nights and weekends
• Outstanding homemade food after games
• A selection of local real ales and vast array of spirits at the bar
• Clubroom available for members to hire, subject to age restrictions
• A range of subsidised social events throughout the season
• Membership for partners and children under 18
Payable by cash or card at the bar, cheque made payable to Northampton Mens Own RFC Ltd or online Sort Code 20-61-55 Account Number 3314 9838. If anyone will struggle to meet the clubs membership criteria please speak to a member of the committee to discuss alternative arrangements.