An outline of the role is provided below. Anyone interested should contact Ged Connolly-Thompson via the web site to set up an informal meeting.
Registrations and Fixtures Officer
Main Purpose of the Role:
The Registrations and Fixtures Officer is responsible for the registration of players and ensures that the fixtures of each team are confirmed and a fixture list is established for each season.
- Ensure all registration forms are completed on time and to the club's requirements.
- Create a full list of fixtures for each team in the club, liaising with the relevant Team Manager and league Fixtures Secretary.
- Review and rearrange fixtures list as necessary.
- Complete all relevant documentation appertaining to registration and fixtures (including referee reports) and distribute as appropriate.
- Manage the process for registering, transferring and releasing players.
- Collect and record subscriptions fees and pass to the Treasurer.
- Keep the database of member's names and address up to date.
- Receipt of identification cards and issuing to the relevant Team Manager.
- Keep a record of statistics from each fixture - working with the Team Manager and Social Media Manager to create and publish match reports.
- Follow the Code of Conduct at all times and ensure that other members do the same.
Meetings to attend:
Club Committee Meetings
Essential Behaviours & Skills:
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Numerate and basic bookkeeping.
- Good written communication.
- Tact, diplomacy and assertiveness.
Desirable Knowledge & Experience:
- Knowledge of the external contacts within the league.
- Understanding of the RFL regulations with regards to fixtures, subscriptions and registrations.
- IT literate in Microsoft Office, use of email and standard database applications.
Enhanced DBS check
Updated 09:53 - 24 Mar 2017 by Ged Connolly-Thompson
NVQ in Business Administration