THE CLUBS ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING WILL BE HELD IN ACCORDANCE WITH CLUB RULES AT 7PM IN THE CLUBHOUSE ON 17TH MAY 2017.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE VOTING MEMBERS WISHING TO PUT A MOTION TO THE MEETING MUST DO SO IN WRITING TO THE Hon SECRETARY (email@example.com) BEFORE 9th MAY. ANY SUCH NOTICE MUST BE COUNTERSIGNED BY ANOTHER VOTING MEMBER.
2. APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
3. TO CONSIDER AND APPROVE THE MINUTES OF THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING (OFFICERS) HELD 2017
4. TO RECEIVE REPORTS FOR THE SEASON 2017/2018 FROM THE RELEVANT OFFICERS
5. TO APPOINT OFFICERS FOR THE SEASON 2018/2019
A reminder that those Executive Committee officers that the club membership will be asked to elect are Chairman, Secretary and Treasurer.
The positions of Director of Rugby, Director for Moss Farm Development, Director of Business and Marketing and The RFU County officer are appointed.
Nominations for the elected positions together with a seconder (both should be members) to the Hon Sec as below by 9th May please.
6. TO CONSIDER ANY OTHER BUSINESS OF WHICH DUE NOTICE SHALL HAVE BEEN GIVEN
7. TO HEAR ANY OTHER RELEVANT MATTER FOR THE CONDISERATION OF THE MEETING BUT ON WHICH NO VOTING SHALL BE ALLOWED
In the event of a vote [or votes] being necessary at the meeting, only fully subscribed members of the club will be entitled to vote. Those holding family membership will be entitled to one vote per family.
Updated 14:41 - 18 May 2018 by john Blower