The club is pleased to confirm the arrangements for applying for the allocation of tickets for the 6 nations 2018.
England Rugby International Tickets are governed by RFU Terms & Conditions. A copy of these is available to be downloaded below and within the documents section of the website.
The tickets are allocated to paid up OGRFC members and official sponsors in accordance with Club Rules plus penalties for any abuse.
OGRFC has an allocation of nine tickets for members from England Rugby for the Six Nations home matches:
- Wales on 10.02.2018 (KO: 4.45pm) @ £41, £65, £79 or £88
- Ireland on 17.03.2018 (KO: 2.45pm) @ £41, £65, £79 or £88.
OGRFC has a ticket allocation for members for England’s away matches: of
- Two for Italy on 04.02.18 (KO: 4.00pm) @ £56.
- Two for Scotland on 24.02.2018 (KO: 4.45pm) @ £74.
- Four for France on 10.03.2018 (KO: 5.45pm) @ £84.
The Management Committee is keen that members have as equal an opportunity as possible to apply for these tickets. Please register your interest with Ticket Secretary Les Beven by email at firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline of Friday 8th December bearing in mind the key points outlined below.
1. Tickets for England’s Six Nations home and away matches are available for fully paid up members (subs and debts) to apply for by email to the Ticket Secretary by the deadline.
2. Tickets will be sold to members at face value plus a £2.00 OGRFC administration fee.
3. Members are limited to an application of two tickets for England’s home and away matches or one block of three seats (@ £88) for England’s home matches due to the odd number.
4. Member ticket applications will be drawn after the closing date under the supervision of the Management Committee in the event of an excess of demand over the ticket supply.
5. Members can express an interest in more tickets should there be a surplus or in case any additional tickets become available from England Rugby at a later date.
6. Ticket costs and administration fees must be paid by members by the date of collection.
7. Tickets cannot be sold on or given to another party by members Any tickets allocated to members but no longer required must be returned to the Ticket Secretary.
Updated 11:34 - 17 Nov 2017 by Matt Holdstock