All club members are invited to attend the club AGM
NOTICE is given that a general meeting of the Club will be held at 7:00 p.m. on Thursday 22ndJune 2017
The Old Kings Head, Borough High Street, SE1 1NA for the following purposes:
To consider and, if thought fit, to pass the following resolutions, which will be proposed as ordinary resolutions:
1. To receive the minutes from the annual general meeting of 2016.
Updated 14:28 - 28 Jul 2017 by Lynn Hay
2. To receive the Chairman’s report on the activities of the Club since the last annual general meeting.
3. To receive the Club Captain’s report on the activities of the Club since the last annual general meeting.
4. To receive the accounts of the Club for the financial year ended 31st May 2017and the treasurer’s report on those accounts.
5. To receive the Secretary’s report on the activities of the Club since the last annual 6. To re-elect Ian Heptonstall as Chairman of the Club.
7. To re-elect Richard Hay as Treasurer of the Club.
8. To elect the Club Captain.
9. To elect Alexandre Haines as a director of the Club.
10. To re-elect Andrew Cooper as a director of the Club.
11. To transact any other ordinary business of the Club including election of development general meeting.
squad captain and vice captains.
By Order of the Board
Company Secretary Registered Office:
73 Swallowfield Road
London SE7 7NT
June 2017 Registered Co. No. 6262928