Having inspected the grounds this morning we have taken the decision to cancel all rugby tomorrow at the Vee's. the ground is still frozen and even if we have the predicted rain the ground will still be unplayable and dangerous. The decision has been taken to ensure player and spectator safety. Hopefully we will be back to normal next week.
Paul McGoohan - Safeguarding Officer
Updated 17:25 - 12 Mar 2018 by Paul McGoohan