1) Name? Sam Stretton
2) Team you support? Spurs
3) Footballing hero? David Beckham
4) Favourite pair of football boots? Don’t really rate too many boots these days but Preds back in the day.
5) Do you have a pre-match routine? Strapping up my chocolate ankle is about as exciting as my pre match routine gets.
6) Describe yourself as a footballer/Manager in one word: Goalscorer
7) Biggest achievement in football so far? Winning the National Cup with the Bassetlaw District lads back in the day is definitely my favourite footballing memory. Cracking set of lads. However, last season down here was class though I have to say as well, Bowring’s goal was a standout moment away at Harworth in a very important game.
8) Messi or Ronaldo? Ronaldo
9) Best player you’ve ever played with? Played with a lad at Uni, Christian Burgess, who plays for Pompey now so probably have to say him. He oozed class.
10) Worst banter in the changing room? Without Burge about at the minute it’s a tough one but young Cam comes out with some rubbish.
11) Worst sense in fashion? Again without Burge about it’s a tough one. Tobin backs himself but those fishing pants he turned up in during pre season means he’s got some serious making up to do for me because they were minging.
12) Worst trainer at the club? Dockwray got beat by Simon Smith in the runs during pre season which I am sure he will look back on as a low point in his life. Bodle as an actual trainer is a bit suspect too but we will leave that there...