Back Row:- Coach, Tim Shepherd, Ben Meganaon, Ross Ridley, Ben Riley, Toby King, Ethan Rimmer, Aiden Cavaghan, Bryn Jeremiah, Louie Johnson, Jacob Hudson, Josh Winder, Coach Gary Johnson, Sponsor.
Front Row:- Louis Green, Hugh Burne, Callum Campbell, Joe Robinson, Ryan Edmondson, Ed Smith, Brodie Glendinning, Tom Kirk, Maueed Ijaz, Fraser Nicholson.
New Players Welcome
New Players Welcome
New players are welcome to join the team. Contact Vince Campbell or Gary Johnson or feel free to turn up at a training session.
We hope that you have an enjoyable season with Penrith Rugby club 2018-19 and to ensure that everything runs smoothly please take some time to familiarise yourself with the following summary of our code of conduct:
• All players must play within the rules and respect officials and their decisions
• All players must respect opponents – applaud them off of the pitch and shake hands with them
• No swearing is allowed while representing the club at home or away matches
• Players should keep to agreed timings for training and competitions or inform their coach or team manager if they are going to be late
• Players must wear suitable kit and boots, and will need to wear gum shields but other protective clothing such as headgear and shoulder padding is optional. On match days the Club will supply playing shirts (and wash them!) but players will need to provide white shorts and PRUFC socks. For training players need to supply full kit. It is advisable that players bring warm dry clothes to change into
• Players must pay any fees promptly. The necessary membership and registration forms can be obtained from the team manager
• The active support of parents is essential in encouraging players to behave with dignity in all circumstances. It is important that only positive verbal feedback is given in both training and during matches. Please show appreciation of good play by players from all teams and respect the decisions made by match officials.
Without the help of volunteers and sponsors we would not be able to run the teams as effectively as we do, so if you would like to help or know of someone who may be interested please contact one of the club officials.