Code of Conduct for Volunteers:
The essence of good conduct and practice is summarised below. All volunteers must:
1) Complete a Disclosure Form and return it to the Club Child Protection Officer
2) Consider the well being and safety of participants before the development of performance.
3) Develop an appropriate working relationship with performers, based on mutual trust and respect.
4) Make sure all activities are appropriate to the age, ability and experience of those taking part.
5) Promote the positive aspects of the sport (e.g. fair play)
6) Display consistently high standards of behaviour and appearance
7) Follow all guidelines laid down by Scottish Rugby and PRFC
8) Never condone rule violations, foul play or the use of prohibitive substances
9) Encourage performers to value their performances and not just results
10) Treat all participants with respect including players, referees and spectators.
Midlands Youth League » U16
Last updated Sunday 3rd August, 20:28
Midlands Youth League » U15
Last updated Thursday 9th January, 09:27
BT Caledonia League » Division 3 Midlands West
|3||Crieff & Strathearn (1xv)||0|
|5||Grangemouth Stags (2xv)||0|
|8||Stirling County (3xv)||0|
Last updated Friday 29th August, 09:49