Peterborough Rugby Club require and Senior assistant Team Manager to work as an intrinsic member of the senior rugby management team, supporting the shape and content of the team moving forward.
- Are you an exceptional Planner and Organiser?
- Are you a skilful influencer within a rugby environment?
- Do you manage proactively and work collaboratively in a team ?
- Do you want to become a pivotal driver in Peterborough Rugby clubs ambitious plans?
- Do you have a vision and philosophy to manage and nurture a group of bright young, hungry, rugby players who are committed to improving the fortunes of both themselves and the club?. If this post interests you reply to firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief explanation of why you would like to fill this position.
See attached role description Closing date for expressions of interest is 1st July 2018.
This is a voluntary position.