23rd – 27th July 2018 at Peterborough rugby club.
RucksNMauls remain the leading rugby union coaching company for boys and girls aged 6 to 16 years old in the UK and Europe.
Through a combination of the latest coaching methods and techniques developed in the Southern Hemisphere, participants quickly and dynamically increase their knowledge, ability and overall enjoyment of the game. RucksNMauls genuinely only uses expert coaches from the Southern Hemisphere.
What can you expect from a RucksNMauls camp?
What you can expect …
This course includes a full week of rugby training with our knowledgeable and experienced coaches. The knowledge and expertise that they bring to each camp provides players with many opportunities to develop. The RucksNMauls coaching team has experience in playing and coaching from grassroots through to international level. Course attendees will also learn how to perform the New Zealand All Blacks Haka!
• Southern Hemisphere Techniques
• First Class Equipment and Facilities
• Competitions & Games
• Improved Understanding, Knowledge & Skills
• Greater Understanding of the Game
What is a typical day at RucksNMauls Camp?
A typical daily programme would be as follows:
• Introduction and registration
• Skills development based on theme of day, tackling/ tag, passing, contact etc.
• Morning break
• Modified games/ advanced individual development (based on skill/ age)
• Water break
• Analysis of performance - techniques used in the Southern Hemisphere
• Lunch break
• Haka Practice
• Small sided games/ high performance development (based on skill/ age)
• Water break
• RucksNMauls Rugby
All players will be challenged to develop skills and techniques with a real emphasis on coaching and player development by using exclusive Southern Hemisphere techniques and skills.
Suitable for boys and girls between the ages of six and sixteen.
£109 - book your place now at https://www.rucksnmauls.co.uk/rugby-camps/book-a-rugby-camp/
Updated 06:35 - 16 May 2018 by Tina Prewer