Pontardawe Town AFC invites your junior section to participate in our Annual Mini Football Festival at Pontardawe Leisure Centre on Saturday 26th and Sunday 27th May 2018
We are organising in the following age groups: -
Saturday 26th May
Boys Under 7’S (School Year 2)
Boys Under 9’S (School Year 4)
Boys Under 11’S (School Year 6)
Girl’s Under 8’S
Girls Under 12’S
Sunday 27th May
Boys Under 6’S (School Year 1)
Boys Under 8’S (School Year 3)
Boys Under 10’S (School Year 5)
Girls Under 10’S
Note : All Game’s for Age Groups up to and including Under 10s are non-competitive . Boys Under 11s and Girls Under 12s will be Competitive Competitions
The Entry form is here http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/pontardawetownafc/documents/208729
On our Entry Form please indicate the age groups you would like to enter.
- Under 6 Age Groups will be 4 a -side games (no goalkeepers) with a squad of 7 players
- Under 7 Age Groups will be 4 a -side games (no goalkeepers) with a squad of 7 players
- Under 8 Age Groups (Girls) will be 4 a -side games (no goalkeepers) with a squad of 7 players
- Under 8 Age Groups (Boys) will be 5 a - side games (with goalkeepers) with a squad of 8 players
- Under 9 Age Groups will be 6 a - side games (with goalkeepers) with a squad of 10 players
- All other Age Groups will be 7 a - side games (with goalkeepers) with a squad of 10 players.
Rules & Information
The entrance fee is £20 (twenty pounds) for the Under 6s, Under 7s and Under 8s (GIRLS) age groups and £30 (thirty pounds) for all other age groups. It would be greatly appreciated if the appropriate payment could be forwarded with the enclosed entry form. No team will be able to pay on the day of the tournament.
When all the replies have been received, the format of the tournament, rules and confirmation of entry etc. will be established and the details will be forwarded to the nominated representative from your club. (It is extremely important to return the entry form with payment by 30th April 2017 at the latest). Please note that if we are unable to accommodate all teams wishing to enter the age groups the selection to participate will be on a first come first serve basis.
Please note that all coaches and teams need to be present by 9:00am-9:15am on the
appropriate days in order for parking and registration to be completed and for matches to commence at 10am.
If you haven't been before, or want a reminder of this fantastic day, please see our video at https://vimeo.com/220238350
If there is any further information you require please contact the tournament team via mail at: email@example.com or ring Gary Thomas on 07925 142661 (sensible hours only!)