Quedgeley Wanderers FC, a FA Chartered Community Club, is looking for individuals interested in becoming a FA qualified coach to coach and develop girl’s youth football. No coaching experience is required, though desirable, as QWFC will put the successful candidates through the FA’s Level 1 coaching course. You will be aligned to a girls age group and be responsible for their development in accordance with the FA’s “The Future Game” guide for young player development. You will be supported by a coach development programme and an existing network of experienced FA qualified coaches. Our youth teams train once a week in the evening and play matches on a Saturday or Sunday. This is a volunteer position and Club embroidered clothing will be provided upon completion of the Level 1 coaching course.
We are looking for individuals with the following attributes:
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Able to communicate effectively with a range of people
- Appreciation of child protection and health and safety issues
- Ability to work efficiently on own initiative
- Willingness to encourage, motivate and enthuse young people to participate in football
- Commitment to attend all planned sessions
As part of our recruitment process, the successful candidate will be subject to a full criminal record check carried out prior to engaging with the group unassisted which will be paid for by QWFC.
For further details or to confirm your interest please contact our Coach Development Officer, Ash Ward, on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updated 20:51 - 29 Jan 2018 by Liam Redding