2nd RKCC T20 KNOCKOUT CRICKET TOURNAMENT
RULES REGULATIONS & PLAYING CONDITION TOURNAMENT
1. Tournament will be played as per International T20 & PCB rules.
2. All the teams must provide a list of 16 players to the tournament committee before February 28, 2013. No changes to the list can be made after the above date.
3. The entry fee per team/club is Rs.3000/- to be paid by cash before February 28, 2013. Teams on standby list will be considered if entry fee is not received by due date.
4. Any team/club not will be allowed to reenter in the tournament also entry fee is not refundable.
5. All the players must wear white kits during matches. Umpires will not allow any player to take the field if they are not in white kits.
6. A new Red Ball will be used for each inning of the match which will be provided without charge by the tournament committee of Rawal Kings Cricket Club.
7. The tournament committee will also provide neutral umpires and scorers without charge.
8. One player can play for only one team/club in the tournament. If it comes to the organizer’s notice that a team/club has a player who has played for another team in the tournament, then the team will be penalized. The penalty could range from awarding runs to the opponent, reducing Overs to even disqualifying the team. This is completely the tournament committee discretion.
9. Each Team must provide a list of the 11 members of the team before the toss. One umpire must be present at the toss which will be held 15 minutes prior to the Official Match Start Time and the winning captain must notify his counterpart of his decision to bat or field immediately.
10. If both teams are not ready to play 45 minutes after the Official Match start time of the game, then the match will be abandoned. No points will be awarded to the two teams and the game shall be added to the games played column. Subsequently, both the teams will be knockout.
11. Team has to be in the ground 30 minutes before the game start time. If a team arrives late then a deduction will be made to their allotted 20 Overs at the ratio of one over per every four minutes.
12. If the team doesn’t show up within an hour after the toss time, the other team will be declared as the winner.
13. All the matches will be played at Carriage Factory Cricket Ground on working days. No matches on Fridays & Sundays.
14. Two matches will be played in a day. (9:00am to 12:00pm & 1:00pm to 4:00pm)
15. There will be neutral umpires for all the matches & umpire decision is final. Again, ground umpire decision is final. Anytime if the Umpires cannot make the decision, tournament committee will step up and make the decision.
16. The tournament committee can take any action at any time without telling any reason.
17. Any action taken by tournament committee cannot be challenged on any forum. Tournament Committee is the only authority to decide any kind of matters.
18. The winner will receive Winners Trophy and Rs. 10000/- cash prize, while the Runner’s up Trophy and Rs. 5000/- cash prize and also Semi Finals man of the match trophies, Final man of the match trophy, man of the tournament trophy, best batsman trophy, best bowler trophy, best wicket keeper, best fielder trophy.
TOURNAMENT COMMITTEE OFFICIALS
1. Chaudhary Ashfaq Haider Cell No: 0306-5008007
2. Syed Ibrar Hussain Shah Cell No: 0300-5599014
3. Syed Sattar Ahmed Shah Cell No: 0300-9763686
(Organized by Rawal Kings Cricket Club)