Redditch United are looking to recruit a Performance Analysis Intern for the season of 2018/2019.
This is an exciting opportunity for a College/University student who would like to gain some experience in assisting with Performance Analysis. Although not essential, the intern will have the ability to join the full time education programmes offered at the club on either the Level 3 BTEC Sport or HND sport programmes – www.rufcacademy.co.uk
• Filming training and games for the 1st Team and Academy Teams
• Preparing these video files ready for Players & Coaches to analyse using specialist hardware
• Work on designated projects and reporting back your findings.
• Develop your skill set in other areas of Performance Analysis as required by Redditch United.
• Have an interest in football
• Be computer literate.
• Willingness to be flexible with time and location of training and games and weekends
• Good time keeping.
• Enthusiastic, reliable and be eager to learn.
[b]What you can expect back in time:
• The opportunity to gain an insight into professional football environment.
• Opportunity to take part in free and subsidised training and coaching qualifications
• Develop your skills in analysis and coaching
• Utilisation of data towards academic qualifications
Please send all CV’s and covering letters explaining why you think you would be suitable for this post to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: Tuesday, 14 July.
Interviews will be arranged once the application is received. Early application is encouraged.
Updated 20:44 - 22 Jan 2018 by Matt Johnson