A number exciting opportunities have arisen at Redditch United FC for school and College leavers to take part in a full time education programme alongside paid football coaching based at the club and working within the clubs youth, Academy and community programmes. For this roll you will be able to complete a full time college or university level education programme alongside gaining significant voluntary and paid employment as a football coach increasing your future employability and qualifications.
For more information about our full time education programmes please see the Academy website – www.rufcacademy.co.uk
• The role requires someone who can plan and prepare and implement well- structured and progressive sports coaching session ensuring a high quality, enjoyable coaching experience centered on the needs of the participants.
• To ensure delivery of football and multi skill sessions to schools and youth & community groups and football camps
• Manage their time between a range of community coaching opportunities and completion of their related college/ university level qualification.
• The post holder will have the opportunity to lead and coach their own junior side at Redditch United.
• Have an interest in football and coaching
• Be computer literate.
• Willingness to be flexible with time and location of training and games and
• Good time keeping.
• Enthusiastic, reliable and be eager to learn.
What you can expect back in time:
• The opportunity to gain an insight into professional football environment.
• Opportunity to take part in free and subsidised training and coaching
qualifications such as FA coaching qualifications
• Develop your skills in football coaching and analysis
Please send all CV’s and covering letters explaining why you think you would be suitable for this post to email@example.com
Deadline: Tuesday, 14 July.
Interviews will be arranged once the application is received. Early application is encouraged.
Updated 20:44 - 22 Jan 2018 by Matt Johnson