To recruit and develop young people from the local community and from the University of Reading who wish to further their rugby career
It Could Be You!
- Are you a promising rugby player who has represented a team, school, college or university?
- Are you aged between 16-18 or 18-21?
- Are you prepared to work hard to achieve your goals and do you have a desire to improve and progress in rugby?
- Are you interested in a programme of rugby skills conditioning and strength training, life skills and vocational education?
An elite development plan by Redingensians Rugby Football Club and the University of Reading, the Rams Academy provides a well-balanced and enjoyable programme. This radical scheme develops emerging rugby talent, ensuring each player maximises his full potential in a structured and sympathetic environment.
The programme will provide:
- Top class training facilities at Reading University SportsPark
- Expert Coaching, Strength and Conditioning Staff
- Specialist and Positional coaches
- Speed Coach
- Skills Coach
- Nutritional Advice
- Video Analysis
- Psychology Support
- Regular feedback, assessment and advice
To Apply please email email@example.com