Wow, what a week.
- the ladies team voted overwhelmingly to join us at Union Park;
- we now have more than enough players to form a 1st and 2nd XV for the men (although always on the lookout for some more front row cover);
- we have coaches confirmed for all men's and ladies teams
- the floodlights are up and running at Union Park!!!;
- The Lions Breakfast was a massive success and we look forward to this weeks 2nd Test!
- we have agreed plans for a fun RBS Rugby Force day at the end of August for all ages;
- we have a short term plan to ensure we are ready for the new season; and
- we have launched our new Commercial Brochure to help increase our funding.
The Commercial Brochure was only launched on Tuesday morning, but by close of play that day had already raised over £4K of new funding for the club. That is almost 50% of what we raised all last year in sponsorship!
It's therefore obvious we have massive support coming from our past players, members and the community to grow the club in it's new direction.
We'll post the Brochure on the website for members to have a look at. If you have any contacts or know of a Business or are interested yourself please contact Stevie Crichton, Stevie Wright or Derek Ulke to find out more.
Another busy week ahead for the club, so why not pop Thursday 6th July into your diary to come along to the EGM to find out more about what we are doing.
Updated 23:01 - 29 Jun 2017 by RHC Admin