The club (Romsey Rugby Club) is affiliated with the RFU, through it's constituent body, Hampshire RFU. Please see the constitution documents attached.
Changes to Club Rules
Please note that there have been several amendments to the club rules agreed at AGM. These are as follows:
- Membership types have been amended as per proposal adopted in 2011 (attached below)
- The Bar Manager Role has been removed from the committee, as it's now a paid role (2012).
- The Wasps Chairman Role has been removed from the committee, as the Wasps have been closed (2013).
- A youth section has been created (2013).
- The year-end date has been changed to April 30th (2013).
- The members have agreed to move toward incorporation (2013).
- Vice Chairman role has been added to the committee (2014).
- Clause 24.3 (Dissolution) has been amended to included the text: "or a company limited by guarantee, which shares substantially all of the objects of Romsey Rugby Club, and is domiciled within Romsey" (2014).