Come along to the clubhouse and cast your vote - you've paid for it!
The 2011-12 Romsey Rugby Club AGM has now been confirmed. If you are a fully paid-up, voting member, expect to get a letter through your door shortly.
If you have recently moved, or you think we may have the wrong address for you, email email@example.com to advise of your new details.
See the full text below
Please be advised that the Romsey Rugby Club AGM for the season 2011-12 will be held at the clubhouse, 19:30 Tuesday July 10th 2012. It is your right as a member to use vote, so don't waste it.
Any nominations for posts must be received in writing by the secretary no later than 10 days before the meeting. Proposed resolutions must be received no later than 14 days before the meeting. Anything received after this time will not be raised. Please find below details of the posts to be filled, order of the meeting, and resolutions to be discussed.
Secretary, Romsey RUFC
1. Bar Manager
• Removal of “bar manager” role from committee and constitution, as this is now a paid role.
2. Membership Prices Amendment
• Membership prices for players have remained static for a number of years. Sadly, our costs are rising, despite our on-going successes at securing funding and controlling outgoings. The proposed price-rises by class are as follows:
• Senior players: Increase from £12 per month to £15 per month. This value will be held for 3 seasons (i.e. until June 2015). The large increase here is caused by the majority of playing costs having increased enormously in the last 3 years. This increase will still ensure that Romsey rugby club is amongst the cheapest clubs in Hampshire to play for.
• Veteran & Student players: Increase from £5 per month to £6 per month.
• VP, Social and associate: No price rises proposed.
The managing committee of the club consists of the following posts, which require election at the meeting. These posts are recommended to you by the committee. If you wish to stand for a position, please fill and return the nomination form (on the reverse of this letter) to the clubhouse.
Format of Meeting:
|Chair||Debbie Hill||Debbie Hill|
|Honorary Secretary||Kate Austin||Tristan Pattison|
|Honorary Treasurer||Simon Stent||Simon Stent|
|Club Captain||Gareth Roberts||Michael Peace|
|Bar Manager (subject to resolution 1)||Donna Kincaid||Callum Feltham|
|Social secretary||Andy Hayter|
- Chairman’s Current Season report
- Treasurer’s Report
- Captain's Review
- President’s Remarks
- Members' Election