On Monday 22nd January, 2018 from 7pm until 9pm there will be a meeting for all club members, Parents and Coaches which we would like you to all attend.
What we want to achieve for the evening is an understanding for our members of
what the RFU, EMRU and the club want to achieve around Safeguarding in the
coming years and how we are working to achieve this. More than anything this is
an opportunity for club members to participate. But, this is not a recruitment
evening, however we will not object to any further assistance!
- David Griffiths - Welcome by Club Chairman
- Dan Day and Ivor Fender (Club Safeguarding Team) - Update on Club Safeguarding policies
- Ian Renard (EM RDO) – Update on what the East Midlands Rugby Union are doing
- Steve Minney (East Midlands Safeguarding Manager) – Update from the EM
- Graham Hughes (EM Volunteering Manager) – How can we all get involved?
- Panel Questions and Answers
This is your meeting so please get involved
Updated 15:03 - 5 Jan 2018 by Ian Seabrook