Rushden & Higham are looking for a Head Coach to lead the senior section into 2017
The Head Coach will be influential in helping the club to achieve its mission in promoting the game if rugby in the community and encourage maximum participation and enjoyment at all levels.
Being responsible for the coaching of the senior sides, we are looking for a Coach who can introduce a playing culture and structure that can be cascaded throughout the club and integrate players from junior to senior rugby.
Skills and Attributes Required:
The Head Coach should have the ability to:
Motivate players and communicate effectively
Use time efficiently and effectively
Develop an appropriate level of technical knowledge amongst players
Observe and analyse player skills and make improvements
Transition players from Junior to Senior rugby
Provide an Active, Purposeful, Enjoyable, and Safe rugby environment
1. Introduce a playing culture and structure that can be cascaded throughout the Senior and Junior sections of the club.
2. Plan, prepare, deliver and evaluate the coaching programme for Senior Rugby.
3. Plan, prepare, deliver and evaluate match days for Senior Rugby.
4. Lead and manage team selection and implement/maintain an appropriate ‘Selection Policy’ across all senior teams (to include Colts).
5. Attend any meetings with fellow coaches, players or the committee where appropriate.
6. Promote the values of Rushden & Higham RUFC and the RFU.
For more details, or to express your interest in this position please contact Ben Howe.
Updated 09:57 - 29 May 2017 by Ben Howe