See the info below for details for Saturday's match. Kickoff is at 2pm at Baker field (no metal cleats). We need to be there by 1230, so please plan to leave the city at 10am to be safe. There will likely be a carpool from Front/Reed (if necessary). Please start figuring out your rides now.
We'll need strong numbers, so please get out to practice and get ready for some high level rugby on Saturday.
Just confirming the details for this weekend. KO is scheduled for 2pm with the 2nd XV following. Old Blue will be in black. I've included directions to Baker Field below. Please note there is currently construction at the facility; entrance can be gained by going past the main gate and entering near the football stadium. Unfortunately there is no onsite parking near the field however there is parking available at the boat house past the football stadium.
Directions can be obtained from the following link:
http://www.gocolumb ialions.com/ ViewArticle. dbml?DB_OEM_ ID=9600&KEY=&ATCLID=319174
1. There are no alcoholic beverages permitted on the pitch or in the bleachers. Alcoholic beverages are to be consumed in designated areas only.
2. There is no smoking or gum permitted on the pitch or in the bleachers.
2. Locker rooms are available for showering and changing only. Please do not leave any personal belongings in the locker rooms at any time. This is a shared space and we cannot guarantee the security of any items.
3. No metal spikes may be worn on any surface at our facility. Only sneakers may be worn on the turf field adjacent to the pitch. It is suggested to bring sneakers in addition to molded boots.
4. Please help keep the sideline and locker rooms free of any debris to ensure the continued use of our facility.
NO alcoholic beverages
NO metal spikes/cleats
NO chewing gum or tobacco
NO sunflower seeds
NO glass containers
NO dragging equipment
NO driving stakes