Club app icon

Pitchero Club

The official Scunthorpe Rugby Club app

View

Club House (3 pages)

The original facilities at Heslam Park were officially opened in September 1957. Today, after extensive and imaginative additions and enlargements, mainly in 1997, and more recently in 2007, the facilities at Heslam Park provide an amenity which reflects

Contact (2 pages)

See Club Officials

History (3 pages)

Scunthorpe RUFC was founded in 1929 when the club rented a field from a local farmer at a cost of £8.00 per season with the proviso that the goal posts be moved after each game so that the animals could return to graze. Scunthorpe Rugby Club has come

Documents

16 Documents

Links

21 Links

Sponsors

15 Sponsors

Affiliations

Club sponsor