Sheffield Ladies are looking for an experienced Physiotherapist to support the first team in their upcoming 2018/19 Championship season.
Match days are typically on a Sunday. Home games are based in Sheffield with match day travel required.
- CSP and HCPC registered
- NHS rotations preferably in MSK
- Awareness of CSP lone working and clinical notes policies in sports
- Massage & soft tissue experience / attended course
- RFU pitch side First Aid trained
- Previous experience working in sport
- Gym/ Strength and Conditioning experience
- Member of ACPSEM (Association of Chartered Physio's with a Special Interest in Sports Medicine)
To apply, please send your CV and supporting statement to email@example.com or for any questions, drop us a message on our Facebook group.
Starting date: August 2018
Updated 15:04 - 30 Aug 2018 by Paul Bradwell
Salary: To be discussed at interview.