INFORMATION FOR SUPPORTERS
Langwith Road Ground
NG20 8TF (users of SatNav’s should instead key N53.2064400, W1.2080600)
Telephone: 01623 742535
2000, including cover for over 400, with seats for 300
Depart M1 at Junction 29, at roundabout take A617 towards Mansfield (for 3.5 miles), at next roundabout take 2nd Exit B6407 Common Lane towards Shirebrook (for 1.8 miles), go straight on at next roundabout (for 300 yards), at staggered crossroads turn right onto Main Street (for 1.1 miles), at T Junction turn right (for 100 yards), take the first road on your left (Langwith Road). The ground is 400 yards on the right.
Click HERE for a map of the location.
There is a small car park at the entrance to the ground which serves the Sports & Social Club. A limited number of spaces are available on this hardstanding for supporters, although these are normally taken quickly on matchdays on a first-come-first-served basis.
However, ample additional parking is available on the grassed area, which is accessed to the left immediately on entrance to the car park, via the security gate.
PLEASE NOTE THAT PARKING FOR FOOTBALL TRAFFIC IS NOT PERMITTED ON LANGWITH ROAD OUTSIDE THE GROUND.
Public Transport (check services/service times with local operators):
Service 12 – Mansfield (Bus Station) to Shirebrook (Field Drive, Vale Drive) and reverse
Services 23/23B – Mansfield (Bus Station) to Langwith (West Street) and reverse
Services 82/83 – Chesterfield (Stephenson Place) to Langwith (Jug & Glass) and reverse
Service No 55 – Nottingham to Worksop and reverse
2013-2014 GROUND ADMISSION PRICES
Adults - £4.00
Concessions - £3.00 (proof of age/status may be required)
Young persons under 16 years of age - £1.00
Children under 10 years of age - Free (if accompanied by an adult)
These prices apply to all home NCEL Division One league games only.
Prices for all other games will be advised by the Club as necessary.
Matchday programmes are priced at £1.00 each, and a limited number are available for purchase on each home matchday (*see below) at the entrance to the ground, from approximately half-an-hour before kick-off. Back-copies of programmes may be available on request by post, priced at £1.00 each plus postage, payable in advance (sorry, credit/debit cards are not accepted).
* Matchday programmes may not be available for friendly matches.
There is a small selection of club merchandise available for purchase on matchdays. Please ask at the Snack Bar inside the ground or behind the bar in the Shirebrook Staff Sports & Social Club outside the ground for details.
Most home games will see the club holding a fundraising raffle (or something similar). Please support these if you can – the money raised goes towards helping improve club funds.
Shirebrook Town is pleased to use the clubhouse facilities at the adjacent Shirebrook ‘Staff’ Sports & Social Club (click HERE for fuller details of the venue).
The ‘Staff’ is situated on the left, a very short distance outside the ground, between the ground entrance and the car park.
Open before, during and after all matches played at the Langwith Road Ground, the ‘Staff’ offers an excellent choice of draught lager and bitter. It also has a comprehensive selection of wines and spirits, bottled beers and soft drinks.
Shirebrook Town prides itself on its welcoming snack bar, which can be found 30 yards on the left-hand side after entering the ground through the entrance turnstile.
Open on every matchday from half-an-hour before kick-off until 15 minutes after half-time, the club’s friendly snack bar staff serve a range of wholesome, reasonably-priced, hot and cold snacks and beverages.
Your comfort and safety whilst at Langwith Road is important to us, and we hope you enjoy your brief stay. Please help us by taking note of the following simple ground regulations:
- Shirebrook Town FC support the FA’s policy on stamping out racism in sport. We expect all supporters to do the same. Offenders will be removed from the ground.
- Spectators are NOT allowed to enter the field of play at any time before, during or after the match.
- Please observe the signs posted around the ground.
- Dogs cannot be brought into the ground under any circumstances excluding service dogs.
- The playing of ball games around the spectator area is prohibited during a match.
- The consumption of alcohol once you have entered the ground is strictly forbidden.
- In the interest of safety, the riding of bicycles around the ground is not allowed.
- Please do not climb on any fencing.
- Any work being carried out by the club is as much for your benefit as it is ours; please respect these areas.
- Please follow all safety instructions given to you by any of the club officials.
- In an emergency, please leave the ground via the gates marked EXIT.
- Shirebrook Town FC reserves the right to remove any person from the ground who wilfully disregards the regulations given above.