CODE OF CONDUCT
High ethical standards are of crucial importance to us, and in the following statements we set out our core values which apply to all coaches, players, members and supporters of Siddal ARLFC Club.
• We greatly value our good reputation.
• We will treat others as we would like to be treated.
• Harassment and victimisation on any grounds are not tolerated.
• We encourage and help others, at all team levels, to develop relevant skills, and effectiveness to enhance enjoyment and performance at Rugby League.
• We seek to provide a clean, healthy and safe environment within the club house and ask that individuals respect the facilities.
• All teams are required to play in the official club colours.
• Team coaches and captains are responsible for the conduct of all players under their control in any game.
• Games are controlled by the referees in accordance of the rules of the game of Rugby League.
• Coaches, players and supporters do not bring the game of Rugby League into disrepute, or behave in anyway contrary to the true spirit of Rugby League.
• Players do not use foul or dangerous play against any opponent.
• During the game coaches, players and supporters do not use foul or obscene language to an opponent, referee, or any person and they conduct themselves with integrity whilst in the club house.
V.A.T. Reg. No. 184 7675 16