1. Participate for the "fun" of it, not just to please your parents or coach.
2. Play to the Laws of the Game.
3. Accept all the referee's decisions.
4. Control your temper - you and your team will benefit.
5. Recognise all good play, whether by your team or by your opponent's team - be a good sport.
6. Treat all players as you yourself would like to be treated.
7. Don't interfere with, bully, or take unfair advantage of any player.
8. Remember, as well as enjoyment, the aims of the game are to improve your skills and feel good. Do not be a show-off.
9. Co-operate with your coach, referee, team-mates and opponents, for without them you don't have a game.
10. Work equally hard for yourself and your team - your team's performance will benefit and so will you.
11. Smoking is not allowed by any junior player while representing the Club