To celebrate the end of the 2017-18 season, the SHC Junior's will be holding a club fundraising event on Sunday 8th July. It would be lovely to see all of the kids and their parents joining us for a longer training session which will include 7-a-side games and lunch before we have our short break until the start of the 2018-19 season on 2nd September:
Message from Junior's Head Coach Nadia:
Next Sunday 8th July is the last session before we break up for Summer (don't get too upset now).
Updated 21:14 - 28 Jun 2018 by Mantej Dhatt
On the 8th we will have a 7 a side tournament for all age groups using the inflatable pitch ( maybe 4 a side for U6s)
TOURNAMENT 1 : 9.30am- 11.30am- U6s-U10
TOURNAMENT 2 : 12pm-2pm- U12s-U16s
Please read below for the IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!
1. ENTRY FEE IS £5 PER CHILD, £10 FOR AGE 16 AND OVER
2. EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO PLAY MUST SIGN UP THIS SUNDAY, CASH PAYMENT ONLY. I WILL NOT ACCEPT ANYONE AFTER THIS SUNDAY AS I CANNOT ORGANISE THE TEAMS/SCHEDULE
3. I WILL REGISTER PLAYERS AFTER THE FIRST SESSION, AND AGAIN AFTER THE SECOND SESSION
4. PARENTS AND COACHES ARE ENCOURAGED TO TAKE PART
5. ONCE I HAVE ALL THE NAMES I WILL RANDOMLY ASSIGN PLAYERS TO TEAMS
6. THE ENTRY FEE INCLUDES A SLOUGH HC WRISTBAND (NO MEDALS!) AND LUNCH
7. We have 2 X 3 LADIES WORLD CUP TICKETS TO GIVE AWAY. A WINNER WILL BE SELECTED FROM EACH TOURNAMENT
8. THE WINNING TEAM FROM EACH TOURNAMENT ALSO HAS A PRIZE
Ok so why am I giving up these World Cup Tickets??!! I need to purchase some vital equipment for the juniors and we also need to be playing our part in raising funds towards the pitch; we use it a great deal and it needs to be maintained. Please, please, encourage your teams/parents and coaches to take part.