SPECTATOR AND PARENT CODE OF CONDUCT
• Show respect for officials and other players
• Encourage in your support
• Be courteous to all
• Applaud good play
• Verbally support in a proactive manner
• Remember victory is not everything
• Children are playing for their own enjoyment
• Enjoy the day and transmit that enthusiasm to the players
• Do not force your child to play
• Do not stray on to the pitch at any time
• Do not verbally abuse match officials - remember, they are volunteers
• Do not verbally abuse players or other spectators
• Do not use bad language
• Do not threaten or intimidate
• Do not become involved in physical aggression
• Do not do anything which is likely to offend by way of insult, humiliation or discrimination
• Do not use the club website or social networks to criticise players, teams or officials
PLAYER CODE OF CONDUCT
• Play to win - but not at all cost.
• Win with dignity, lose with grace.
• Observe the Laws and regulations of the game.
• Respect opponents, referees and all participants.
• Reject cheating, racism, violence and drugs.
• Value volunteers and paid officials alike.
• Enjoy the game.
Everyone involved in rugby in England, whether as a player, coach, referee, parent, administrator or spectator is expected to uphold the Core Values of our sport:
TEAMWORK • RESPECT • ENJOYMENT • DISCIPLINE • SPORTSMANSHIP