The fixtures for 2012-13 can be found at this link
The highlights include:
- Four Devon teams to start, Honiton at home is followed by Ivybridge (A); Kingsbridge (H) and then a trip to Dartmoor to take on the Okes - one of last season's front runners.
- The first Cornish Derby of the season, at home to Penryn on 29 September
- The visit of last season's runners' up Torquay Athletic on 6 October
- An eagerly anticipated return to St Clements Hill on 27 October, can the Saints exact revenge?
- Or will they have to wait for the return at Tregorrick on 2 March?
- The season ends with a visit to the Lacemen on 20 April 2013.
The Cornwall RFU are still assessing the options for second team rugby. As soon as we have confirmation of the format and fixtures for the Sinners they will be announced on this website