Season Pass – Terms and Conditions of Purchase and Use
1. In these terms and conditions, the “Club” shall mean St Helens Town Association Football Club Limited, trading as St Helens Town AFC.
2. The Club will compete in the North West Counties League, Firdt Division (the “League”). However, the Ground Regulations issued from time to time by the Football League are incorporated into any General Safety Certificate of the Ground and, consequently, the Ground Regulations shall be incorporated into, and form part of, these terms and conditions.
3. The season pass allocated will admit the Registered Holder to all League games played by the Club at the Ground in season 2016-17. Where the season pass is used by persons other than the Registered Holder, the Registered Holder shall be held responsible for the actions of those persons.
4. The Registered Holder must be a person or a corporate entity. The Club reserves the right to ask all Registered Holders for proof of identity, including proof of age, at the time of production of the season pass on League match days. Failure to produce proof of identity, including proof of age, when requested may result in the Registered Holder being refused entry into the Ground, in particular if the Registered Holder is in possession of a season pass applicable to an age category into which they do not fall. Where the season pass is being used by persons other than the Registered Holder, the persons using the season pass may be asked for proof of identity, including proof of age, and may be refused entry into the Ground if using a season pass applicable to an age category into which they do not fall.
5. The Club operates an unreserved seating policy for League games played at the Ground. Consequently, the season pass does not allocate to the Registered Holder a specific seat at the Ground for League games played by the Club. The season pass entitles the Registered Holder to sit in any of the seats made available at the Ground by the Club for season pass holders and for “pay-on-the-day” supporters attending League games.
6. The season pass allocated does not admit the Registered Holder to any games played by the Club at the Ground, other than League games.
7. The season pass allocated does not automatically make the Registered Holder a member of the Club.
8. The season pass allocated does not entitle the Registered Holder to a ticket for any away match.
9. Other than in exceptional circumstances, the Registered Holder will be given the opportunity to purchase a ticket for each match (other than League matches, which are covered by the season ticket) played by the Club at the Ground in season 2017-18.
10. Entry into the Ground for League games played by the Club will be given upon production of the season pass. The season pass must be produced to the turnstile operator. The Club will not issue duplicate season pass on match days, unless agreed in advance by the Club, acting in its absolute discretion.
11. In the event that a season pass is stolen, the Registered Holder must contact the Club and the police. The Registered Holder must obtain a crime reference number from the police. If the Club is satisfied, in its absolute discretion, that a theft has occurred, and the Registered Holder has complied with all of the provisions of this paragraph 11, a replacement season pass will be issued by the Club.
12. The Club CANNOT replace season passes that have been lost.
13. Season passes are personal to the Registered Holder and cannot be transferred. All season passes remain the property of the Club.
14. The dates and times of all League matches may change.
15. The Registered Holder must check that a season pass is correct upon receipt.
16. The Club may suspend the right to use the season pass, or withdraw its use, in the event of any breach by the Registered Holder (or any person using the season pass with the Registered Holder’s consent) of these terms and conditions (including the Ground Regulations) or the ground regulations of any club that the Club plays in an away match.
17. Allocation of a season pass does not entitle the Registered Holder to apply for a season pass in any future season.
18. The Club shall have no liability to the Registered Holder in respect of any failure by it to complete its League fixtures, for whatever reason, or for any failure to admit, or delay in admitting, the Registered Holder into the Ground for any particular match. The Club cannot guarantee the number of home League fixtures that it will play in season 2017-18, and the Registered Holder shall not be entitled to any refund (whether in whole or in part) based on the number of home League matches played.
19. Season pass sales are subject to availability.
20. These terms and conditions may be varied, from time to time, by the Club, acting in its absolute discretion.