St Joseph’s ARLFC acknowledges its responsibility in line with the RFL’s Respect Campaign via its volunteer code of conduct.
• Always operate to the principle of “Friendship first - competition second”.
• Ensure that all operations are under the supervision of appropriately qualified staff who have been through the required recruitment and selection checks.
• Ensure that all staff understand and adhere to the Code of Conduct.
• Ensure that all equipment and facilities meet safety standards.
• Encourage all participants to remember that sport is enjoyed for its own sake - play down the importance of awards.