What are Tigers Rugby Courses?
Tigers' Rugby Courses give players who are taking part in contact rugby playing under 9's to under 16's rugby the chance to experience top-quality rugby coaching in a professional environment. Each player will receive a full week’s training where they can expect to play up to five hours of rugby each day. Coaching is provided by the Tigers community coaching team alongside some of Tigers top senior academy coaches and players past and present.
You can expect the following on a Tigers Rugby Course
- Coaching from Tiger’s top qualified coaches from 9.30am-3.30pm
- Complimentary match ticket to an allocated home game of the 2009/10
- Tigers t-shirt, a rugby ball, drinks bottle
- Hot lunch and drinks provided
- Tigers memorabilia
- Full-time first aider present at all courses
If you would like your son or daughter to attend one of our courses please download an application form from our website and return it to us with a cheque for a deposit of £45 or the full amount.
Course dates and venues for 2010
February 15 - 19, 2010 Stoke-On-Trent RFC 5 Days £145