The club was established in 1892, reaching the final of the Norfolk Junior Cup two years later. They won the trophy in 1951 and again the following season. In 1959 they moved to the Shoemakers Lane ground, having purchased the site for as little as £250.00.
The club joined the Anglian Combination and won Division Two in 1973–74. In 1990 we were promoted to Division One of the Eastern Counties League. After winning the division in 2001–02 we were promoted further to the Premier Division. However, unfortunately we finished bottom of the Premier Division in their first season, and were relegated back to Division One. The Pedlars remained in Division One until the end of the 2014–15 season until we were promoted after finishing as runners-up
Shoemakers lane ground covers approximately one and a half acres. In 1967 our club house was built at Shoemakers lane, thanks to a loan from the local brewery. In a short space of time all club members pulled together to raise the necessary funds to repay the loan. Over the years extensions have been added to provide the facilities needed in senior football. Much of the work is done voluntarily so it can truly be said that those who have helped are largely responsible for what we have today, a club to be proud of.
Finalists Norfolk Junior Cup 1893/94
Winners Norfolk Junior Cup 1950/51 1951/52
Finalists Norfolk Junior Cup 1952/53
Anglian Combination Div 2 Champions 1973/74
Promoted to Jewson League 1990
Winners Bob Tuttle Memorial Trophy 1992/93 1994/95 1995/96
Finalists Senior Cup 1997/98 1998/99