As you are hopefully aware, we have previously advised you that the data laws are changing, and that the club must make changes in order to comply with the General Data Protection Regulations.
Summary of how we and the RFU use your data
• Tadley RFC uses your personal data to manage and administer your membership and your involvement with its teams and club, and to keep in contact with you for these purposes.
• Some data is shared with the RFU, who use your data to regulate, develop and manage the game.
• Where we or the RFU rely on your consent, such as any consent we seek for email marketing, you can withdraw this consent at any time.
• Amongst the data we collect from you may be medical (including injury) information. We will hold this where you (or your parent) have given consent, so that we can ensure we are aware of your condition and can that you are supported appropriately.
• Where you work in a particular role within the game, you may be required to undergo a Disclosure & Barring Service check using the RFU’s eDBS system. The result of this check will be input into your Game Management Service (GMS) record.
You can view the full policy on our website here: http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/tadley/d/documents.html?group_id=4510
A paper copy of the full policy will be made available on the noticeboard in the clubhouse by the bar in due course.
In order to comply with the regulations:
- all members must be registered on the Tadley RFC website www.tadleyrfc.co.uk. Team Managers/Administrators can no longer hold personal data
- members must input their own data on to the club website to verify that they agree to their data being held for the purposes advised by the club and rfu
- members must choose the method by which they receive communication from the club, for example, pitchero inbox, e-mail notification, subscribing to weekly newsletter etc.
- members will be advised annually to update their data to ensure accuracy, and profiles will be deleted from the club website if they have not been accessed for a certain period of time
- team managers will only communicate with players/parents via pitchero
Thank you for your continued support.
Updated 20:17 - 25 Sep 2018 by Tracey Tatam (Neilson)