In order to complete registration please login in to the Tadley RFC website
- to ensure your information, and your child(ren) if applicable, is correct and complete. You do not need to create a new profile.
- pay the appropriate membership online
Members are required to register every year for the club to comply with GDPR regulations:
- all members must be registered on the Tadley RFC website www.tadleyrfc.co.uk. Team Managers/Administrators can no longer hold personal data
- members must input their own data on to the club website to verify that they agree to their data being held for the purposes advised by the club and rfu
- members must choose the method by which they receive communication from the club, for example, pitchero inbox, e-mail notification, subscribing to weekly newsletter etc.
- members will be advised annually to update their data to ensure accuracy, and profiles will be deleted from the club website if they have not been accessed for a certain period of time
- team managers will only communicate with players/parents via pitchero
Any profiles not accessed by the end of september will be sent a reminder e-mail to register on the club website. If no action is seen on the profile, following this reminder, the profile will be deleted from the club records.
Updated 06:49 - 7 Sep 2018 by Tracey Tatam (Neilson)