REMINDER: ANY USER PROFILES NOT ACCESSED BY THE END OF SEPTEMBER WILL BE SENT A REMINDER E-MAIL TO ACCESS AND UPDATE THEIR INFORMATION. IF NO ACTION IS SEEN ON THE PROFILE, FOLLOWING THIS REMINDER, THE PROFILE WILL BE DELETED FROM CLUB RECORDS.
In order to complete registration please login in to the Tadley RFC website
- to ensure your information, and your child(ren) if applicable, is correct and complete. You do not need to create a new profile.
- pay the appropriate membership online
Members are required to register every year for the club to comply with GDPR regulations:
- all members must be registered on the Tadley RFC website www.tadleyrfc.co.uk. Team Managers/Administrators can no longer hold personal data
- members must input their own data on to the club website to verify that they agree to their data being held for the purposes advised by the club and rfu
- members must choose the method by which they receive communication from the club, for example, pitchero inbox, e-mail notification, subscribing to weekly newsletter etc.
- members will be advised annually to update their data to ensure accuracy, and profiles will be deleted from the club website if they have not been accessed for a certain period of time
- team managers will only communicate with players/parents via pitchero
Any profiles not accessed by the end of september will be sent a reminder e-mail to register on the club website. If no action is seen on the profile, following this reminder, the profile will be deleted from the club records.
Updated 20:17 - 25 Sep 2018 by Tracey Tatam (Neilson)