The club will listen to all your worries about bullying. If the bullying does not stop, then the bully may be asked to leave the club.
WHAT IS BULLYING?
– Things which are said or done persistently which are meant to hurt, annoy or upset you
– When someone thinks its ok or fun to make you sad or angry
– If they won’t stop when you’ve had enough
– If they say unkind things about you
– If they say unkind things about your ability or skills
– If they won’t let anyone talk to you, or take your friends away or leave you out
– They hide or throw your clothes around the changing room
Bullies can use words to tease you about your….
Looks, Body Shape, Gender, Rugby Ability, Intelligence, Skills, Family, Religion, Results in a match ….anything!
Bullies can use words to scare you. They might shout at you, be angry with you or whisper about you. They may make things up about you. They may send a text or email about you or talk about you on MSN
WHAT IF I BULLY SOMEONE?
Think how the person you have bullied is feeling – would you like to feel like that?
Stop what you are doing immediately and talk it through with your parents, or an adult you feel you can talk to….. they will help you make changes.
WHAT DO I DO IF I SEE SOMEONE BEING BULLIED?
• Be kind to the person who is being bullied. TELL someone.
• Don’t ignore bullying because it does not happen to you – let’s work together to help each other.
Watching someone being bullied and enjoying it is just as bad as being the bully….
DONT PUT UP WITH IT
Tamworth is a great rugby club – we all work together to make sure that bullying does not happen on the pitch, in the changing rooms, at matches or at Training Sessions.
TELL SOMEONE IF YOU ARE BEING BULLIED
•Safe Guarding Officers,
Asa Skipp U11 Coach Or Richard Insull U14 Manager
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com