Teversal's first team hit the road for the last time this season, for the away game against Albion Sports in their penultimate Baris Northern Counties East League Division One fixture.
And seeing as this is our last road trip, we'll be running a bus up to Bradford. There are some seats still available, and will be available on a "first come, first served" basis.
Meet at Carnarvon Street at 11:45am with the bus to leave at 12:00pm (Noon), or meet at Albion Sports at 1:45pm at the latest.
The squad is: Gary Atkins, Colin Cockerill, Rob Collins, Max Curzon, Sean Dickinson, Matt Fletcher, Jamie Goodacre, Will Harcourt, Ross Henshaw, Jeremy Moran, Danny Pearson, Kye Pilmore, Danny Swales, Greg Tobin, Danny Wilson, Jono Wilson.
Any issues please speak to Jamie Hudson, Kev Smith or Rob Orton as soon as possible.
GROUND: Horsfall Stadium, Cemetery Road, off Halifax Road, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD6 2NG.
Tel: (01274) 604578
• Take the M1 up to the M62.
• M62 (West) to J26.
• Join the M606. Leave at second junction.
• At the roundabout, take the second exit (A6036 signposted Halifax) and pass Odsal Stadium on left hand side.
• At next roundabout, take third exit (A6036 Halifax, Horsfall Stadium is signposted).
• After approximately 1 mile, turn left down Cemetery Road immediately before Kings Head Public House.
• Ground is 150 yards on the left.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
There is NO FIXTURE for the Reserves.