PLEASE NOTE: If your child is joining our new Under 6 squad for 2018/19 (children in Year 1 at school from Sept 2018), your membership is FREE. Please go straight to STEP 4 - MEMBERSHIP FORMS below.
This page is where you can:
- link to the Pitchero 'Registration' page where you JOIN THIS WEBSITE to get access to 'Payments', this is the 1st Step in you making a payment 'online'.
- link to the Pitchero 'Payments' system where you can choose a 'Product' which matches your child's age group OR a Men's Team Membership. this is the 2nd Step in you making a payment 'online'.
- link to the Club Membership Form which allows you access via a code, to complete your application to JOIN THATCHAM TORNADOES FC.
Our preferred method of collecting membership fees is ONLINE. If you choose this method please follow 'Online Payment STEP' 1 to 3 below.
PLEASE NOTE: Your ONLINE payment is taken by Pitchero via a secure link and then transferred to the club bank account. This is 'separate' system to you joining Thatcham Tornadoes FC which is done by completing our online 'Club Membership Form' The two 'systems' are completely separate.
If you wish to pay fees ONLINE then please do so BEFORE completing your 'Club Membership Form' as you will be asked in the form to confirm your date of payment.
To pay ONLINE & apply to Join Thatcham Tornadoes FC please follow STEP 1 to 3 below & STEP 4.
If you prefer to pay by cash or cheque (with your child's name on the back). Please go straight to STEP 4 - 'CLUB MEMBERSHIP FORM' below.
Online Payment STEP 1 - You first need to 'Register' so you can use the 'payments' system on this website. Please click HERE.
Online Payment STEP 2 - Having registered you now need to 'Login' to this website. Please click HERE.
Online Payment STEP 3 - Having 'logged in' you now need to locate 'payments' and select the 'product' which matches your child's age group. Please click : HERE
STEP 4 - MEMBERSHIP FORMS
Our club application form seeks information about:-
- your child (the player)
- contact details for you and your spouse/partner.
- medical information relevant to your child participation in football activities.
- two additional contacts if we can’t reach you in an emergency.
- we seek your consent for the use of private & medical information, taking photographs or video, electronic data storage, how we communicate with you and what we disclose to others.
Where possible we have used a ‘pick list’ to make data entry as easy as possible.
If you wish to apply for more than one family member you will need to make a separate application for each person.
To proceed to the application form, please have to hand your letter of invitation from your Team Manager as it contains a code to access the form and click HERE.
Updated 18:46 - 28 Jun 2018 by Thatcham Tornadoes