The rearranged NatWest Cricket Force day will kick off on Sunday morning 10am at Thrumpton.
If you can spare, even just an hour, we urge you to come down and help us get the ground ready for the new season.
This years tasks include:
- Empty Pavilion and Score Box of "Outdoor" furniture.
- Put Boundary Rope onto the fence.
- Sweep Pavilion Floors and possibly repaint WORN areas when everyone has left.
- Clean all fridges, drinks chiller and install new Fridge Freezer.
- Clean Kitchen area.
- Refit Sheets to Covers.
- Repair two boundary Styles and repaint all Style Posts with white gloss paint.
- Repair holes in TOP Practice Net.
- Dig over and weed border in front of Pavilion.
- Clear out Umpires Room of lost property etc.
- Go through Junior kit and chuck out any old kit.
- Check oil levels and condition of Mowers.
So grab your sweeping brushes, paint brushes and dusters and come down to the ground on Saturday morning.
Bacon Cobs, Biscuits, Tea and Coffee will be provided to all willing helpers.
Updated 09:53 - 6 Apr 2018 by Mark Sampson