The last photograph to be added to the club website archives comes of two cricket stalwarts, we think around 1940.
As before World War had broken out.
Ron Priestley on the left became Chairman of the club and Walter Pepper the Treasurer.
The picture taken outside the new chairmans house of Mark and Lynn Priestley.
At the time Rons mother Olive Priestley ran the shop which was linked to the ferry.
One of the regulars at the ferry was Miss F Gregg, a teacher at Gotham school, in the March of the year she retired following 40 years service.
She lived in Long Eaton, crossing the river daily both ways and walking to and from school via Gotham woods.
Farmers in the area entered the biggest charity auction in aid of funds for the Red Cross Society.
The gardeners at Thrumpton Hall entered a freak potato which resembled an Eastern image and weighed 5lb.
The 1941 season saw the team fold and most players from the local villagers seem to amalgamate under the name of Gotham for the rest of the season and through to the end of the war.
Coming next the club is proven to be 7 years older.
Updated 10:28 - 25 Jan 2018 by Mark Sampson