This years Annual General Meeting will take at Thrumpton Hall on Monday 4th December 2017, starting at 7.30pm prompt (please arrive around 7pm because seats are limited).
Please notify the secretary if there are any issues that want discussing - contact the Secretary by the date below –
PLEASE NOTE THE MINUTES FROM 2016 WILL NOT BE READ OUT AT THE MEETING
Agenda for 2017 AGM
- Apologies for absence
- Matters arising from the minutes (Minutes supplied – please bring to AGM) – Any matters arising should be bought to the Secretary’s attention no later than Monday 21 November 2016. No matters will be accepted after this date.
- Chairman’s report
- Treasurer’s and Auditor’s reports
- Fixture secretary’s report
- Captains’ reports: 1st XI, 2nd XI, Sunday XI, KWIK Cricket, Youth Cricket
- Election of Officers: President, Chairman, Club Secretary, Hon Treasurer, Fixture Secretary, 1st XI captain, 2nd XI captain, Sunday Manager/Captain, KWIK Cricket Rep, Youth Cricket Rep, Welfare Officers, Committee Members plus 2 elected representatives (Plus co-opted CPO), Umpires, Scorers (last two are not elected offices)
- Proposed Changes in Annual subscriptions/Match taxes/Ground Tax/Associate Membership
- Winter nets
- AOB – Please notify the secretary of any items before the meeting
Please return all nomination forms to the Club Secretary by Sunday 26th November 2017, or telephone/text nominations to the number below or email your nominations to email@example.com by the same date.
Any nominations received after this date will not be accepted. When nominating a person to stand for office, please make sure they are available for the whole season and are willing to stand.
Please also notify the Club Secretary if you are unable to attend – either by email or phone or 07984 650964
Updated 14:24 - 15 Nov 2017 by Mark Sampson