As per last season (2016/17), all players and key non playing volunteers (Coaches /Team Managers/Match Officials etc) have to individually register with English Lacrosse. The only exception is Primary School children who take part in our starter session on Saturdays at 9 am (until they are playing regularly on a Timperley team). Those who registered last season should receive an automated ELA email in early August confirming they need to re-register.
Subscriptions are detailed below. The Timperley Sports Club portion of Lacrosse subscriptions has been increased by £10 for Seniors and £5 for Juniors under 18 & Students. This is the 1st increase in the last 4 years and the Playing Committee has decided to increase our Lacrosse subs accordingly. However, we will continue to subsidise the ELA fee (built into subscriptions) and refund non-playing volunteer fees.
• Primary School - £112.50 Option for 2 payments
• School Yrs 7-11 - £137.50 Option for 2 payments
• Men School Yrs 12/13 - £187.50 Option for 3 payments (includes Ref fees)
• Women School Yrs 12/13 - £157.50 Option for 3 payments
• Men Students - £187.50 Option for 3 payments (includes Ref fees)
• Women Students - £157.50 Option for 3 payments
• Men Seniors - £252.52 Option for 4 payments (includes Ref fees)
• Women Seniors - £222.52 Option for 4 payments
• Non Playing Volunteers - £30 (over 18) £15 (under 18 & Students)
If you were not registered last season we will supply the link (Parents please ensure you register the Child – not yourself). If you were registered, you should receive an ELA email with the link to register - please ensure you sign up for the appropriate payment plan which should be part of the online process.
PLEASE NOTE YOU CANNOT BE SELECTED OR PLAY FOR TIMPERLEY UNTIL REGISTERED.
There were some teething problems with the ELA system last year but these have now seem to have been resolved.
In the main, the non-playing category applies to volunteers only, however, there are some exceptions (eg. MU Students - playing subscription paid by MU and LDOs by TLC). In these categories members still have to register and pay the ELA fee.
ANY QUERIES OR DIFFICULTIES WITH REGISTRATION PLEASE CONTACT:
Updated 11:08 - 1 Nov 2017 by Tom Slater
Alan Holdsworth email@example.com or Thomas Slater firstname.lastname@example.org