This is a great opportunity for you to be involved in supporting local sport in the North Edinburgh area. Any sponsorship will be directly used to support both the playing side and the day-to-day running of the club.
Examples of how your sponsorship would be used are:
- Running 2 Senior Teams and Mini Rugby - travel costs, kit, laundry, post match food etc
- Playing Kit - including rugby strips, track suits, shorts, socks etc
- Player Fitness - gym, medical, dietary and physiotherapy support
- Coaching & Player Development at the Club and in the wider Community
Trinity Accies exists on limited resources which are directed at developing current players and bringing on young players, keeping them fit and healthy and giving them opportunities to progress through the Club. We do not pay individuals significant sums to play for the Club on a mercenary basis. We believe that club rugby must be economically sustainable.
We would welcome your company as one of our sponsors. There is a range of specific sponsorship packages available, or we could tailor one to your specific needs.
Examples of what we can offer include:
- Kit Sponsor - your company logo on 1st XV team kit for all 1st XV games
- Match Sponsor - sponsor a home 1st XV league/cup game
- Ball Sponsor - sponsor the match ball for a home 1st XV league/cup game
- Player Sponsor - sponsor a player for the season
- Pitch side Board/Banner - great way to raise the profile of your company
- Post Protectors - great way to raise the profile of your company
- TARFC Website - information about your business and a link to your companys web site on www.pitchero.com/clubs/trinityacademicals
- Match Programme Advertisement - 10 league games & cup games
The benefits for your company being associated with Trinity Accies are:
- Brand/Company Awareness - by putting your company/business name in front of match spectators, officials and players who attend or take part in matches at Bangholm and all of the people who visit our active web site, you are making current and potential customers aware of your business and your support for local sport
- Community Relations - by showing that your company cares about the North Edinburgh community and is prepared to invest in its future and welfare of its residents
The Trinity Academical Advertising/Sponsorship Package for 2012/2013 season is now available to download, offering a comprehensive breakdown of what our club can offer you in return for your contribution. If you wish to talk about the possibility of sponsoring the club just drop us an email and we will contact you as soon as possible.